In this section, you can create accounts for your customers, so that they can login to your App Builder to design and build app. You can also add or create products/apps for your customers.
Create Accounts for your Customers
Go to your Admin page (refer to Introduction).
- On the left menu, select
Name(required) and other information if needed.
After creating, your customers will receive an email with their new account email and password. While using your App Builder, customers can edit their information (except the registered email).
Add Apps for Customers
After creating a customer, agency can help them to create new products by one of the 2 ways below:
- Clicking on the
Product +button beside the
- Pointing on the customer and click
On the Product screen:
- While adding app/product for customers, please check the USER EMAIL (required) to be correct.
- PREVIEW MODE: In case your customer want to use your app builder before subscribe, turn on the preview mode. Your customer can edit the app, but he can not save or build app. In case your customer has subscribed, turn off the Preview Mode option so that your customer can edit, save, and build the app by himself.
- Make sure the Website URL is correct and connected successfully.
- DESIGN CONFIG: If you would like to use your own app UI, click the Update button and refer to your config JSON file. Ignore it if you want to use the default UI templates.
- Run Troubleshoot to check the website connectivity. If you get the failed result, click the
Failedbutton to see the solution.
- Click Create Product to finish.
- Agency can remove any customer by pointing on that customer, and click the Delete button.
- Click the View Product button to see and manage all the products/apps of the selected customer.